As most of New Zealand remains in Alert Level 2 and Auckland moves to Level 3, we are working to keep things moving as best we can.
At Alert Level 3:
- Construction is allowed to start again but under very strict controls. Our building programme will continue on in all regions that have moved to Level 3 or below.
- At Alert Level 3, our show homes are viewing by appointment only or as directed by the COVID-19 response team. If you’re unsure what the rules are around visiting our Show Homes, the best thing to do is to give our team a call. You can find their details here.
At Alert Level 2:
- Construction is allowed to continue at 2, so our building programme will continue in all regions in Level 2.
- Our Show Homes are open to visit although some are by appointment only. Please visit our Show Homes page for more information.
- We ask those who are visiting to adhere to our visitor policy including if you or a member of your bubble are feeling unwell or have cold or flu like symptoms, we would prefer to speak with you over the phone or via video call rather than visiting our Show Homes or offices.
- And please don’t be offended if we do not shake your hand, our aim is to keep yourself and our staff safe and well.
Visiting our Show Homes, WHAT TO EXPECT.
We have put a number of safety protocols in place to ensure the wellbeing of our visitors and team during Alert Level 2 & 3:
- You will be required to sign in OR scan the QR code upon entering our Show Homes and offices. We will also ask you to provide your contact information including a physical address.
- We require you to wear a mask when visiting any of our Show Homes.
- For your peace of mind, all surfaces will be cleaned regularly within the Show Home, including between visitors.
- Hand sanitiser and/or hand-washing facilities are available in all Show Homes and offices and we encourage you to use them.
- Please try to keep at least 2m physical distancing at all times.
If you’re unsure what the rules are around visiting our Show Homes, the best thing to do is to give our team a call. You can find their details on our website here.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon.