JOIN OUR WAIKATO CENTRAL TEAM
Established in Tauranga in 1997, Generation Homes is one of the country’s leading residential construction companies. Our vision is to be New Zealand’s best project partner and we see the role of New Home Build Consultant as key to driving this success in the Waipa Region.
About the role
Based across our show homes in Cambridge, Hamilton and Matamata, you will be responsible for developing and sustaining a new home build sales pipeline using our proven sales process and your own experience and initiatives while being supported by our fantastic internal marketing and sales support systems. You will assist in all areas of the customer experience, you will help manage the client relationship during the build process, providing a professional and enjoyable experience for the new home buyer.
Skills & experience
- Related experience in a similar sales role with an emphasis on sales and customer focused service
- Experience in a sales target environment with proven record of meeting or exceeding set targets.
- An enthusiastic “can do” attitude, with strong self-drive and motivation
- A high level of time and process management skills, ability to prioritise tasks and deliver results on time
- Have established networks within the local and regional community and experience in forming significant and mutually successful networks
- Building or property industry knowledge an advantage
- An ability to interpret and comment on residential construction drawings.
What’s in it for you
- Supportive, knowledgeable team, along with access to well-established systems to support your success in the role;
- Flexible working options;
- Competitive remuneration package including a $10,000 bonus after the 20th sale
- Development opportunities with the potential to grow your career;
- Branded uniform provided;
- Southern Cross Health Insurance - Wellbeing One;
- Birthday celebration lunch.
Must have NZ citizenship, residency or a valid NZ work visa to apply.
PLEASE APPLY VIA SEEK - CLICK HERE